Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SCARY BUNNY CAKE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG

Greg's 27th Birthday was yesterday. We celebrated by having our final appointment on our house selections. Yeah! Scary though, we hope we made the right decisions. It looks good on a small scale, but what will it look like when it's all put together? We also went to one of our new favorite restaurants (The Ram). Unfortunately, Greg was a little frusterated with the boys... who were not sitting patiently for the food to come. It's getting harder as they both get older... Anyways, back to Greg's special day. I made him a bunny cake in trying to keep with family tradition. His mom used to make a bunny cake for him and Dianna (his sister). So I tried... Needless to say, it was probably the worst decorated cake I have ever done. It was partly due to lack of time. If I would have had about an hour or so more, I probably could have fixed the problem. Unfortunately a scary bunny it was... Sorry no pictures. I wouldn't want to embarras myself anymore than I already have...

2 comments:

Metcalf Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!! I knew it was your birthday all day and then i forgot to call!! I'm a bad sister :( I'll give you a call tonight. Love you and holy cow you're getting old almost 30!! haha
And with the bunny cake I remember when one time we put an oliv as the nose but couldn't trick you cuz we started laughing

skye said...

I just completed a cake decorating class, but I've yet to make a cake for an actual occasion. Noah's birthday is in June, and I'm really hoping I don't end up making a "scary" cake for him. :)