Thursday, April 24, 2008

All AbOaRd PrE-ScHoOl FaMiLy FiElD tRiP!

Kid's Qwest Children's Museum
Bellvue, WA
Miss Emily, One of Nicholas' wonderful Pre-school Teachers!
Getting To It!
I've known for quite sometime that Nicholas had a family field trip, but for some reason, I thought that I needed to print my own directions... Well, I did and was driving around for 45min trying to find the place. It is located on Factoria Blvd., actually it is inside the mall. After quite a few trips up and down the blvd, and two trips around the mall, I decided I needed help. I called a friend. You know who you are (thanks you are a life saver!). She gave me the number to the museum and we finally made it there in time to do the group activity. They made Dr.Suess hats, and had story time. Yeah, we didn't miss it. I was upset, because I thought he was going to. If I would have used the directions the pre-school provided us, we would have been there a lot sooner...

Every month Nicholas has a field trip to somewhere fun pertaining to what they are learning that particular month. This month, they had a family field trip which occurs twice a year. The first one was at a pumpkin patch... Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend. Greg took both of the boys and they seemed to enjoy the time with Dad. Due to Greg's work schedule, he wasn't able to come to the museum with us this time, but it was lots of fun... Nicholas really enjoyed the water music exploration. William's favorite part was the water table with floating balls. He also enjoyed painting large rocks with water. He kept trying to climb up on them. Yep, he's a climber... I was able to get short video's of both their favorite activities. Nothing fancy and it's un-edited but great footage of the boys.



























3 comments:

twiddyfam said...

Too cute! It looked like the boys had alot of fun.

Camille said...

This looks like a lot of fun! I'm going to have to check this place out. (I never would have expected it to be in a mall either and I'm sure I would have driven around lost as well).

The Shumate Family said...

Jen I am so glad I fund your blog... I have a blog too... I'm at ddshu.blogspot.com

I hope you are having a fantastic day! How is stampin up going? talk to you soon!
Dacia