Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back to School...1st Grade!

On the first day of school Nick was anxious to get out the door to the bus...He was super excited about going to first grade. At the end of kindergarden he said"three months until first grade, I can handle that." He handled it alright. Now he talks about second grade and he isn't even a quarter of the way through 1st grade.

Nicholas with some of his friends Dylan and Kden on the first day waiting for the bus to come.
Nick rode the bus to school, but I followed to walk him to his classroom. After all it was the first day of real school... I know he didn't need me to. It is more apparent everyday how independent he really is. I just wanted to share that day with him. I'm having a hard time letting go. So is William...But it is so cute how both Hailey and William want to go to the bus stop to get Nick. Sometimes they are reminding me before it is even time to head out the door.

No comments: