Friday, October 31, 2008

!Trick OR Treat?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Looking good in their costumes right before we headed out. This year we went to trunk-or-treat and then we hit a few houses around our new neighborhood.
Halloween is one of my favorite times of year. I love to dress up. This year I wasn't really too creative, but I still dressed up. Nicholas picked out my wig. He was excited to see me all dressed up and really liked my eyelashes and sparkles.

We gave William a slight make-over... He had brown hair and eyebrows. Although you can't see it too well in the picture, it gave him a little more character... Some of the color still hasn't come out and he's had two bath's since then.

Nicholas in his BuZZ LiGHt YeAr Costume! He had a great time trick-or-treating... He even told me when we were done this year. He didn't say just one more house mom... It was great, we hit just the right number of houses not to be too worn out. William even enjoyed himself. This was his first official trick-or-treating.

3 comments:

twiddyfam said...

You are such an awesome mom! I wanted to dress up this year, but didn't know what to do, so I had Kati put my hair up in pig tails. It sounds like you all had fun.

Anonymous said...

I love their costumes. You always come up with such great ideas. It sure looks like they had a great time. Wish we could have gone with you.

Tammy said...

Too cute! I love Buzz and Woody. (My boys would have wanted to be Zurg, though!)