Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BOY or GIRL?

Today we had our ultra-sound... I have been preparing to hear those words... It's a boy! As much as I have wanted a little girl, I prepared myself and expected to hear that we were having another little boy. Which would be fine, we would have our own sports team, well almost...

Tears immediately starting rolling down my cheeks when she told us... It's a GIRL and she was 100% sure of that. I am almost in disbelief... After two boys, I was expecting to hear once again that I was having another boy. What an amazing blessing this is. We are so excited to be going to be parents again, and that we are going to bring a precious little girl to this world.

10 comments:

Trinity said...

Congrats Jenny and Greg!!! I am so excited for you guys, especially you Jenny...now you won't be so outnumbered ;)

Gina said...

I didn't realize you were that far along. What exciting news. Congratulations!

McCray Family said...

Oh migosh! That is wonderful! Bring on the pink, and the skirts, and tights, and headbands! Woohoo! I actually didn't even know you were pregnant again, so I must pay more attention on the blog! I am on break in AUG/Sept, so maybe we can get together at the park or something!

ST said...

Yeah!!!!! It will be so much fun shopping for a girl!!!!

Metcalf Family said...

OH HOW FUN!!! I'm so excited for the two of you girls are so much fun... as i'm sure boys are. It'll be cute to see Greg and his little girl :) Hope you're feeling well..

Camille said...

I am so excited for you!!!!!!! Little girls are so much fun!

Tammy said...

Oh, how fun! Congratulations! I love my boys, but girls are definitely sweeter! Good luck!

Aimee said...

I am so excited for you. I love shopping for little girls.

BLUEYEDBOYS said...

Yeah! How fun! Those are really good ultrasound pictures. Neat.

skye said...

Congrats Jen and Greg! Julie told me the good news a few days ago, so I had to come give you my best wishes! I hope all is going well. It was great seeing you while I was in WA. Can't wait to see you next summer, with your precious baby girl!