Monday, July 21, 2008

MEMORIES ANYONE?

My friend had this great activity as her boys call it. I thought it would be fun to try it out. So here it is... The directions are as follows:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

twiddyfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
twiddyfam said...

Okay, so I'm a dork. Sorry I deleted my comment. I reread my memory post and it sounded stupid. So, being the perfectionist that I'm not, I'll try again. One of my memories of you happened the day we went for the first time. You and Nick were playing on the grass and Cooper started playing with Nick like they had been friends for awhile. I remember telling James when we left that I wanted to be your friend because you were very friendly and we seemed to have alot in common. Also, another memory was how fun it was to be pregnant at the same time.