Monday, March 2, 2009

She's slowed down a little...

2 Months Old!

My guess was 12lbs, so I wasn't much off. She wieghed 11 lbs 12 oz. She was 23 in long. This was slightly good news to me that she wasn't growing so fast. Please don't judge me... I think we are done so she will probably be my last and I want the smallnes to last as long as possible. Only two shots this time and no big brother to watch her pain. I think I will try to find a sitter for her apointments if she has to get shots again. That was really something Nicholas didn't enjoy watching.

She is now in the 75%. That is 25% less than last month. But she is very healthy and Dr.Grub said that she has very strong muscles and her neurological developement is great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I can't wait to be able to see her in person.