Monday, February 16, 2009

Camp Sick-Bay

A case of the thought so's occurred in our house this weekend. On Wednesday Night, William woke up at 2:30a.m. I thought it was because he has been teething (with at least four teeth coming in that I know of). I let him get up with me and we watched a Spongebob and then I went and laid him back in bed. He went right to sleep. At around the same time the next night... William woke up again. Only it wasn't because he was teething. Nicholas was yelling that "Mom, William threw up all over my bed!" He was concerned about his brother, and was telling him to stay there until mommy comes. So needless to say, I started the washer and started the many loads of sick laundry we would have. This is the first time William has been sick. It's never fun to have sick kids little loan be sick yourself. Well, unfortunately Nick was next to get sick, then me, and then Greg. Hailey is the only one so far who hasn't been sick. Cross your fingers she won't get sick. We set up a sickbay upstairs in the loft, close to the bathroom and we watched VHS movies on the kids little TV. The kids handled being sick pretty well. There wasn't to much crying or fussing. This made it a little easier to take care of them and ourselves. Thank-goodness for small blessings.

4 comments:

twiddyfam said...

I'm so sorry that you guys were so sick! Cooper threw up yesterday too, isn't being a mom great!!! I hope you're all feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you all get better soon. Take care!

Metcalf Family said...

That is the saddest picture and cutest one i've ever seen. Being sick is AWFUL! I hope you're all on the mend now.

Trinity said...

Sorry to hear about all the sickness. Bekah is sick right now and I feel so bad for her. I hope you are all starting to feel better.