Sunday, February 22, 2009

6 of 6:Tagged by Emily


Rules:
1. go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people

I don't know if this counts since I'm not on my computer for this post...Shhh don't tell Greg. I was tagged.

This happen to be an ebay file. We have been selling unwanted or un-needed items that have been laying around our house. I think this one is of a video game or something (not quite sure since this is one of Greg's items). Well, I was going to save this for another post, but the great thing about our e-bay sales is we were able to pay for our new camera by all of our sales. Which so far is about $400. So in actuality we still have $200 to go, but I still have a large stack of stuff to be listed. Not to mention the craigslist items. Whoo!

I tag Lisa, Trinity, Dacia, Adrianne, Jennifer, and Melanie.

No comments: