Sunday, March 16, 2008

Skating With Grandma

ROLLER SKATING FUN...
We went on a family fun night, which means that all members of the family even babies can join in. I usually take Nicholas to the toddler skate, that way I can also push the stroller. I was happy to learn that you can push a stroller during family skate too!
Grandma and Nick taking a spin around the rink!

Nicholas attempting to help mommy push William. It didn't work to well, so he had to go skate with grandma again. And Grandma showed off her fancy skating skills.
My mom used to take me skating a lot when I was younger... I was always impressed at all the things she can do on skates. I have never been able to match her skills, but I can skate backwards a bit.
Nick skating on his own for a brief moment. It is rare that Nick will skate on his own, but I keep hoping that the more he does it, the more comfortable he will become and realize he doesn't always need someone else's hand.

No comments: