Thursday, March 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM

Birthday Cake and Dinosaurs oh my!

William, a little unsure about what was happening was thrilled when we lit the candles. Nicholas and I held his hands back so he didn't grab them by accident. We didn't want any burnt little fingers or a trip to the ER. We had grandma Brenda, cousin Amber (my cousin amber), Nicholas, Greg and the Birthday boy. With William being sick most of the week, we thought it better not to have anyone else over. It still turned out great, because William ended up eating most of the cake anyways. I'm not sure how, but he didn't even get a tummy ache.

The boys with clean faces still...

Covered in chocolate, and smiling none the less.

1 comment:

Metcalf Family said...

Awwww I wish so badly we lived closer to you guys!! You have the most beautiful little boys EVER!! I love them.. I just know WIlliam and Kalista would be best friends... HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!! We Love YOU!