Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Request for Blog Updates Has Been Received and Answered!!

THANKSGIVING... Another first for Hailey! It was a busy day... As I rushed to get cooking and table decorations finished by 2:00p.m. I started to panic! Are Holidays always this stressful? As it grew closer and closer to 2:00p.m. I could feel my adrenaline kick in... My saving Grace was my wonderful husband, who stepped in to help me with the last minute things that needed to be taken over to the neighbors. He didn't get much sleep as he worked the night before and eating at 2:00p.m. didn't allow him much time to sleep. Thanks Hun, for your help. We traveled far this year... Two doors down to our friends the Mackenroth's. It was a Great time, once I realized that the rest of the day would be relatively stress free.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picks of the kids eating. We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.