Saturday, December 6, 2008

OUT OF TOWN COMPANY!

Crystal and I have been friends since elementary school. She has always been a great friend, but it has been a few years since we have seen each other. I was delighted when she told me that she was going to be coming to town.

Thanksgiving weekend we had our first overnight guests. Crystal and her family visited from Calgary, Alberta. Her husband Jason is an AC/DC fan and they had tickets for the concert that was in Tacoma. We were able to spend two days with them. It was great fun! I am glad that they were able to come see us. We were especially excited to see Chloe who is only nine weeks old. We watched her while they went to the concert...

Nicholas was able to practice being a big brother again to Chloe. He loved holding her and liked looking at all of her tiny features. It also made him think about Hailey and how she was going to be soon. He is excited to be a big brother again really soon. William was really curious about her too. He wanted to lay on the play mat with her and liked to touch her little hands.

Thanks for coming to visit! We loved having you and hope to see you again soon... We're hoping some time in the spring!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicholas looks so cute hold the baby. He is really going to make a wonderful big brother to Haylie.

Anonymous said...

I meant to say holding not hold. :) It is 11:45pm here and I should be in bed. I miss you all!

twiddyfam said...

I'm sure both your boys will just adore having a girl to protect and take care of. It'll help you sleep easier knowing her brothers will keep her safe once she starts dating.

Metcalf Family said...

Holy Cow your little girl IS coming soon!! NIck is so cute with that little baby he's gonna love having a baby sister :)

The Shumate Family said...

not too much longer now! wow, time sure flies! hey, I need you email, can you email it to me? do you still have my email? hoep you are all doing well!